Sunday 2 August 2015

A Trip to Black Pool!

Hi Guys!

Sometimes it's not all about me doing street styles, and this week I wanted to do something different and share about my most recent trip to Black Pool. Black Pool is about 2 hours drive away north of Birmingham. I haven't been here since I was about 10, so being the random person that I am, my guy bestie and I decided to take a trip up there...and we had a blast!


First of all I was ecstatic because it usually rains in 'Black Pool', but we had beautiful weather the whole time we were there.


 The views of the beach and the sea were STUNNING! Obviously its not as great the sites abroad, but for a British beach its pretty decent lol.


We took full advantage of the cheesiness and BlackPool experience by going to the circus, I would love to have taken pictures of the acrobats and costumes but photographs were not allowed (annoyingly), but it was such a great show.

We took a walk on the beach which was verrrryyyy breezy but beautiful as well and I was just jumping around like a child and running across the sand lol.


When I was there I just wanted to be comfortable and warm, so I opted for my purple jeggings from Matalan, my white plimsolls for walking practicality, my yellow mohair jumper and biker jacket.

Black Pool Tower


Of course we had to visit the Black Pool Tower that has a 4D cinema, and took us 380ft above ground level. It also had solid glass flooring panels that you could stand on and see everything beneath you ( I won't lie, that scared the heck out of me and I had to get off it lol), but the view from up there was beautiful.

View From Black Pool Tower (380ft) high

Of course we had to get all the sweets like rock and candy floss before we left! All in all I had a brilliant time. Sometimes when you need to get away you don't need to spend hundreds of pounds or half a year planning and then waiting to go away. Sometimes the best times you have are the spontaneous ones that are just a drive away...as long as you have good company you'll have a great time. :)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig