Monday 27 July 2015

The Festival Look: Maxi skirt & Crop Top

Outfit

Crop Top: TopShop
Maxi Skirt: Primark
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Ring: LBD Gems
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Floral Sunglasses: Ebay
Shoes: H&M

On the 19th of July one of the biggest Caribbean festivals known as 'Simmer Down' took place in Birmingham, and whilst at first I wasn't going to go, I was glad I went. The sun was shining, reggae music was blasting and the food was on point!


I opted for a typical festival look today which consisted of my Primark maxi skirt which I love because of the colour pop of cobalt blue, and the drama from the high split.


As you can probably tell from other posts I have done I realllllyyyyyy like bralets and crop tops. The trick with garments like bralets is, when you go short on the top, go long on the bottom to balance it out. These £10 bralets from Top Shop are easy to wear and they come in lots of different colours.


I wanted a bright eye to go with the whole festival look, and used the Sleek 'Acid' eye shadow Palette to achieve this by mixing the pink and green.


Although this outfit is quite simple, I jazzed it up with loud and colourful accessories which include this gorgeous necklace from Dorothy Perkins, my floral sunglasses from 'Ebay', my trusty cut out Africa earrings from 'Ana Is Arts' and my go to statement rings from LBD Gems.


A draw string bag like this from Urban Outfitters is perfect for a festival its not as big and formal as a handbag, but its not as small as a bum bag either. Its a great size for fitting my camera and essential, has a very relaxed look about it, and most importanly is out of the way on my shoulder, or can be worn as a ruck sack, and at £6 in the sale - BARAGAIN! lol :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig