Saturday 18 July 2015

Levi shorts & Tank Top

Outfit

Levi Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - LBD Gems
Tank Top  -  H&M
Blazer - H&M
Shoes - Zara
Sunglasses - Primark

Hi guys! Last week the weather was absolutely beautiful in Birmingham for a few days. There was a heatwave that hit England so everyone took full advantage of the well deserved summer sun.



I didn't want to make to much fuss with this outfit so I took it back to basics with some classic denim Levi shorts from Urban Outfitters. Perfect for wearing to the park and for festivals.


My tank top from H&M compliments the shorts perfectly, its not to fussy and just a go to summer top that nearly anyone could wear. I have this top in quite a few colours, they're only £3.99 and they are good to wear underneath low cut shirts as well skater skirts, or with a pair of jeans.


I especially love the shredded edges, brown stitching and patch pockets which create more of a distressed and vintage look to the shorts. My necklace by LBD Gems pulls everything together with the sparkling gemstones giving off a very earthy vibe.


I was really trying to edit the pictures down, but I had so many good shots I had to put this last one in there - I was definitely working it and having a Naomi Campbell moment lol.


I loooovvve these laser cut shoes from Zara that I grabbed in their sale for £19.99. If you want to know more about what I think about these shoes, check out my shoe haul video here







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig