Sunday 5 July 2015

The Last Day - White Bikini & Goodbyes

Outfit
Bikini - H&M
Fringe Top - Primark
Sunglasses - Ebay

Yesterday was bitter sweet moment for me in Tunisia, even as I'm writing this now I feel very emotional. I was really looking forward to my holiday, but unfortunately I just happened to be in Tunisia at the same time as the tragic attacks that happened.



This meant that my holiday had to be cut short and I had to be put on an emergency flight. But before I went I wanted to spent just one last time near the sea. Despite what happened Tunisia is soooooo beautiful and the locals are lovely...its just a shame that this awful event has happened.


One thing I realised out here was how much I love scenery, how much I appreciate rich colours, how much I love the being in the sea, and just literally being able to walk around in a bikini every day.


Although I am extreamley dissapointed to not have had a full holiday, I've realised that I definitely want to travel more and experience life. You really do have to love life, live every day to the fullest, and thank God that he gives you the opportunity each day to have have life, when some one else would love too.


So with that being said, I promise to live my life to the fullest, include God in my decisions and enjoy this journey called my life. Until next time Tunisia - this is goodbye xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig