Sunday 27 December 2015

Black Coat & Burnt Orange

Outfit

Coat - TopShop - (bought from Ebay)
Joni Jeans - Top Shop
Yellow Jumper - H&M
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Rings - LBD Gems

And just like that Christmas is over for another year, I know it's sad right? Christmas is actually my favourite time of year, but the one good thing about Christmas drawing to a close, is that the sales start, and believe you me I am what you call a real bargain hunter. A lot of the sales actually started two days before Christmas, so I wrapped up warm, and headed out for some bits and pieces.


I actually bought this fabulous bargain 'Top Shop' coat from Ebay for £6.00, I was sooo proud of this purchase and it was brand new can you believe it!It's actually a lot warmer than it looks, and not only that, the structure of it just makes any outfit look more sophisticated and smart.


I decided to pair the coat with my pair of black Joni Jeans that are super comfortable and fit me like a glove. Girls if you have thick thighs and a small waist...believe me these jeans are your friend!


Wearing so much black at once always makes me feel a little depressed lol, so I broke it up with a bright yellow jumper from H&M, and added another burst of colour from the bright orange scarf which made me smile and feel warmer. 


My hands were blinged up today with the fabulous rings from LBD Gems.


I always like to make my eyes pop and today was no exception. I used the 'Sleek' 'Acid' eyeshadow palette using silver and then green in the corners od my eyelids for an ombre effect.


Last but not least, let us stop for a second to appreciate these gorgeous Carvela shoes. I was in Kurt Geiger and picked them up and did a double take at the price, I got them for... wait for it....£9! I was like YYYAAAASSSSS! I thought it was an error lol, but I swiftly took those straight to the till, I was not taking any chances, and reduced from £65 for Kurt Geiger shoes that is what I call a steal. :) 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig