Thursday 11 February 2016

The Valentines Day Outfit!

Outfit

Dinner Dress : Asos
Cocktail Dress. Asos (similar here)
Skirt: Shara (Me)

Valentines day is almost here, so I thought I would kick it up a notch and film in the luxurious surroundings of 'Hotel Latour' in Birmingham for a bit of glam. I've put together three outfits that you could wear in different scenarios if you are heading out for the evening or if you just feel like looking fierce.

The Dinner Dress 

The first outfit I opted for was this beautiful red maxi dress from Asos which accentuates the curves. It has the appropriate amount of sophistication because of the length, and has just the right amount of sexiness from the thigh high split and open back. My black peep toe platforms lifts the dress off the floor and elongates my silhouette, making this outfit perfect for dining in an opulent restaurant. 


Hotel Latour - Marco Pierre White Restaurant
If you're heading out for drinks at the bar, or a singleton just wanting to be fierce and fabulous, then a cocktail dress is perfect! Here I've opted for a bright red skin tight dress from Asos, that has gorgegous cut out details at the neck and the waist. Paired with a statement shoe this dress certainly demands attention for all the right reasons and still remains classy. The outfit is pulled together with this over sized clutch from Dorothy Perkins.

The Cocktail Dress
Hotel Latour Bar
Drinks or a catch up with the girls is never a bad idea and Valentines day is no exception (The pear mojitos at Hotel Latour are everything!) For a scenario like this I would keep it light hearted and fun. I've kept it flirty with a printed circle skirt made by myself, YYYYAAASS I design clothes! I paired it with this racer back black cami from Urban Outfitters to break up the print, and accessorised it with some Miss KG shoes and LBD Gems jewellery.

Drinks with the girls

Ladies I hope this post can inspire you to be fierce and fabulous and maybe try out a look you've never tried. If you'd like to find out more about 'Hotel Latour' you can find their details below. In the mean time, Happy Valentines Day! :) 

Hotel Latour - Twitter
                        Website







Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful dress and style!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/02/red-little-bag-in-vienna.html

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig