Thursday 4 February 2016

What Your Bra says About You - Third Love: Valentines Bra Personality Quiz!

Hi Ladies! 

The the day of all things lovey dovey pink and red is almost upon us! - Yes I am referring to Valentines day. Usually I'm not very fussed about it, that is before I found my prince that I am currently with now (nawwwww) *smiles*. When I discovered a lingerie company called ThirdLove and was presented with their Valentines Day bra personality quiz I was more than happy to do it, and it turns out that I am a '24/7 isn't she lovely lace' bra kind of girl.

I'm quite a girly girl and I love wearing a fabulous dress and going for dinner, so it makes sense to wear a bra suited to the occasion right? ThirdLove is about great fitting bras, and It's amazing how different bras or the textures of them can help to evoke different feelings. If you are going on a date and are a little nervous, or you just feel like giving yourself a little confidence boost try wearing a lace bra, it can help you feel sexier. A t - shirt bra can often help you feel ready for the day to get things done, and a good strapless bra helps you to hide bra straps if you have on a statement dress or outfit creating mystery.

My visual on how I would pair Third Love bras with different outfits

 If you're single this Valentines day that doesn't matter at all. Valentines day can be all about loving and appreciating those closest around you whether it be your friends, family or yourself, so don't get down on me ladies. 

I usually find that when I'm wearing a fierce bra I feel great. Although most of the time no one is going to see it, what you wear underneath your clothes can be equally as important as how you present yourself to the world in an outfit everyday. 

So with that being said...try the quiz and find out what your bra personality is! :) 



Remember ladies, when you have a bra that provides you with both style and comfort you have a winning combination, and I think it's safe to say their bras will look after our boobs very well.

If you want to keep up to date with 'Third Love' and all their products you can find them via their website and social media links below. :)

Third Love - Website
                     Twitter
                      IG



Share:

1 comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig