Wednesday 29 June 2016

Pencil Skirt & Afro

Outfit

Blazer - H&M
Skirt - Ebay
Tank Top - H&M
Shoes - Zara

It's almost the end of June and finally on Sunday 26th we just about got some nice weather before the skies turned grey and the down pour started, (they definitely lied about the heatwave). My weekend was ammmaaazing! I went to the British Olympic trials at Alexander stadium, the cinema, out for dinner, and on Sunday I went to church and wanted to share my outfit with you, not to mention I got my afro out Heeeeeyyyy!


I kept the outfit quite neutral this week with most of its flare coming from my sunglasses and fabulous afro. The blazer is a great throw over piece to make the outfit look smart and appropriate. It could also be worn casually with a pair of  tapered trousers or skinny jeans.


The fit of this basic top from H&M is just great and at £3.99 is cheap and cheerful, comfortable and sexy at the same time. Paired with a jersey pencil skirt and heels, it makes a great outfit to out for a dinner date.


Ok so lets discuss my sunglasses for a second please. I am in lovvvvee with these, I am already obsessed with colour, so when I saw these on Ebay for £1.75 I bought two pairs of course, WHAT A BARGAIN! They add a touch of retro to the outfit and pull it together.


At the moment I'm loving a barley there shoe with an ankle strap. I particularly like the style of these white ones that just look effortlessly elegant with some fun from the perspex sides. However, as fabulous as they are, admittedly they are not comfortable at all, and unfortunately I don't think I will get much wear out of them *sigh*. None the less they are great to take pictures in lol :)






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig