Sunday 5 June 2016

Yellow Blazer & Lace Up Top

Outfit

Yellow Blazer - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Miss KG
Top - Pretty Little Thing


Hi my beautiful people, the weather has been just lovely over the last couple of days with the sun beaming, which means the bright blazer comes out. Admittedly this post was supposed to go up a few days ago but alas the realities of life take over sometimes *sigh* but here it is none the less and still looking fabulous HEEEEYYYYYY!


I am actually in love with this blazer, the cut and finish on it is impeccable and adds great structure to the body and shoulders. The colour also looks fierce against my skin tone and make my melanin pop.


I wanted this to be a sexy casual look and decided on this lace up body suit from 'Pretty Little Thing' which fits like an absolute glove. I usually wouldn't have put a bra on with it but for a day look I thought it would be more appropriate. For a completely sexy look I can take the blazer off, and for a more polished look I can put the blazer on.



These ankle boots with gold plating details bring the whole outfit together, are surprisingly very comfortable to walk around in all day and were a bargain reduced from £90 to £29 *church wave*




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig