Sunday 25 September 2016

London Fashion Week: Olive Green

Outfit

Shoes - Dune
Sunglasses - Ebay

London Fashion Week is the best excuse I have to just get all dressed up and look fierce, and Tuesday's outfit was no exception. On Saturday the 17th I had the pleasure of assisting backstage at the Julien Macdonald show, but being on the front row of a show and not have to run around like a headless chicken, relax and actually appreciate the designs is pure bliss.


I'm currently loving this Olive green colour which is perfect for Autumn, so when I came across this gorgeous biker jacket in Zara I had to get it, I think the cut is fabulous and the colour means it can go with almost anything.


This simple cheap and cheerful Zara dress is a great piece to dress up or down depending on the occasion and is effortlessly sexy, and I think is a piece that can be worn throughout the year.



My shoes (yes lordt), they are fab if I do say so myself, and a steal in the sale for only £15 from Dune. Surprisingly they are very comfortable to walk in because of the block heel.













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig