Sunday 14 May 2017

My Zaful Wishlist: The Black Mini Dress

Hi my lovelies!

It's been a minute since I've done any kind of wish list, and I've been on the hunt for a black mini dress or cowl neck dress to wear to those unexpected events that crop up every now and again. My motto is you should always have a little black dress in your wardrobe that can be suited to any occasion, so when I came across the Zaful website full of fabulous spring options for a twenty something such as myself, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get lost in the fashion and put some looks together.

Dresses from Zaful, styled in looks by me (Shara)




If styled in a generic way a black dress can look quite plain, so when choosing a black dress for myself I always try to think of texture, silhouette, and a bold colourful shoe and bag to create that statement outfit. One of my favourite looks out of these styles, is this velvet key hole dress, which is a great piece that you can dress up with a flirty mule for a sexy date look, or you can casual down with a pair of sliders and a tote bag to run around during the day.


I believe the main reasons why having a black dress in your wardrobe is such a staple is because, in a black dress you are never over dressed or under dressed, black is slimming, and it's that multipurpose colour that just goes with EVERYTHING! So ladies, head over to Zaful and check out some of their key pieces - Enjoy!

Dresses Included above are are linked below in order of appearance:

Key hole skater dress
Large Sequin Dress
Black sequin / shiny dress
 V Neck Jumper Dress
Black & white off the shoulder dress
Multi coloured Jumper Dress
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig