Sunday 7 May 2017

Greys & Happiness

Outfit

Top - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Aldo
Coat - Topshop (Old)

Hello my lovelies!

Again it's been a while since I've uploaded  a post, and quite honestly I feel like I've been going through an emotional and spiritual transition. I went to church today and the message was about, celebrating your incremental success. Celebrating yourself at each stage / phase of your journey e.g (career, finances, relationship, fitness goals), you may not be where you want to be, but those little steps you take of incremental success e.g hard work, discipline and a daily routine, will eventually result in outward monumental success (recognised and celebrated by others).


Taking incremental steps towards success is what makes monumental success sustainable, and without it, the huge 'success' we often want won't last. Honestly my mind was blown at church today and it was the energy top up I needed for the start of what I believe is going to be a prosperous week. I left church feeling so happy I wanted my boyfriend to take pictures of  me (as you do).


Today's outfit was sleek and simple, mainly in grey which is shocking for me, I'm usually in a bright colour,nevertheless today's colour palette was very muted. I think there is something effortlessly chic about a simple turtle neck and jeans in the same colour  but in different shades.


This outfit shows off my curves whilst still keeping it classy, (not everyday show skin lol) and is accessorised with a simple necklace, and a fabulous taupe suede pair of shoes from Aldo.



I am obsessed with these shoes, I love the colour, I love the point, I loved the price (they were only £14 Hallelu! *church stomp*)  BUT - they're not comfortable! I am hoping they just need breaking in a bit more, because there is nothing worse than having a fabulous pair of shoes you can't wear.


A boyfriend coat is nearly always a great throw over piece to finish the over all look for an outfit like this, relaxed, effortless and fierce!


I really would like to encourage whoever is reading this to celebrate yourself more, be proud of the little steps you take towards your big goals be disciplined, and don't condemn yourself for not reaching your big goals straight away, prepare yourself for them so that your big goals sustain when you get there.

Rome wasn't built in a day - it was built one brick at a time. :) xx


Share:

2 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning! And I love what you said about incremental success leads to the BIG successes, and makes it sustainable. That is so true. Loved reading your post!
    -Pam ♥
    unapologeticallypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much Pam! I really appreciate it, I'm so pleased that you got some encouragement from the post, I'll be sure to check out your blog as well :) xxx

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig