Monday 26 June 2017

Holiday Break

Outfit

Floral Bikini - H&M
Flip Flops - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark


...And relax!
Hi everyone, it's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged, and honestly I've just been extremely busy. Between being a wardrobe assistant for a couple of days on the set of a new tv series, to doing freelance fashion design for another company, and making sure I do normal things like take my vitamins and drink enough water, it means that I haven't really had the time to stop and think about my next move. I haven't been on holiday since 2015, so my sisters and I packed up and decided to come to sunny Turkey for a well earned break!


I love being on holiday, because as well as getting to experience a different country, culture, food and people, it also gives me a chance to clear my head and put things into perspective. I can think about my goals, and the opportunity to do some journaling and some self evaluation is always important to progression.


This year so far I've had some amazing experiences and also some low points too, so this holiday couldn't have come at a better time. I'm honestly having a whale of a time out here, I'm in the sun, I get to wear a bikini, I'm spending time with my sisters and it gave me an excuse to buy summer clothes lool.


The message I would like to leave with everyone on this post, is make sure you enjoy life, life isn't just work or goals, taking time out to relax and reflection is so important. You are no good to anyone burnt out or over worked. Be sure to work hard, but every once in a while relax too - and with that being said, I'm now going to have cocktails at the bar - bye guys! xx :)






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig