Monday 31 July 2017

The White Coat

Outfit

Dress - Zara
Coat - Zara
Shoes - Zara (old)

Hi Guys!

I'm in a very happy mood - maybe because I've had Gourmet burger twice this week already (I'm craven you know lol), but in general things are really looking up and are getting better and better for me, and I honestly couldn't be more thankful. The outfit this week is what I call my quick and easy outfit. You can never go wrong with black and white, so I threw on this LBD before I had to pelt out the door for a meeting.

This dress is great for a warm day, and is made from a stretch rib fabric so it's comfortable for when you are doing a lot of travelling or back and forth in between meetings. Earlier on in the day I had this on with flats for a casual look, and in the evening I switched to my beautiful block heels for my Mr man to take me out to dinner. 


The white coat is a fabulous throw over piece from my favourite shop Zara which adds drama to a simple look, honestly the quality of their clothes for the price is just amazing! 


Finally ladies, if you where an outfit like this then you better walk with purpose, smile and  be feirce!
Have a good week xx :)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig