Sunday 13 August 2017

RED Lips & Yellow shoes

Outfit

Off the shoulder top - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Zara
Bag - H&M
Lipstick - Mac (Ruby Woo)

Hi all!

I'm starting off the week with a great day. My family had a gathering in celebration of my uncle's birthday, and I couldn't have been happier to be spending time with all of them. Family is so important to me and having these gatherings & catch ups over some good ole Caribbean cuisine is my kinda Sunday. 


I wanted to look stylish for the occasion and not to over dressed, so decided to keep it smart casual by wearing this off the shoulder red cheque top from Zara. I particularly love these red tassels on the arms that make it look more expensive and dramatic, and it could easily be paired with a red leather pencil skirt for a dressed up date look.


My jeans are what I call a 'wardrobe staple', they go with everything, they are comfortable, can be dressed up or down, and the stretch in them make them suitable for having 3 plates of food like I did at the Caribbean restaurant me and my family went to today loool (I told you I'm craven).


My Zara shoes are super comfortable and provide a great contrast against the cheque top, and colour pop against my skin tone. 



Last but not least I am serving you guys Solange Knowles realness and fabulosity today with my freshly blow dryed fro, and a fierce red lip. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig