Thursday 23 October 2014

Transitional Dressing - in Yellow - Obviously!

Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the Debenhams beauty press show in London, and although it wasn't cold, there was still a slight chill in the air, so I though what better way to combat this problem by pulling out my secret weapon - YES -  The canary yellow ZARA boyfriend coat! At the £30 in the sale it had to be bought. The coat screamed quality, the seams are beautifully finished with bindings on the inside and the bright colour just makes every outfit you pair with pop and is perfect for transitioning into the Autumn months.


For the journey to London and the press event I wanted to go for the smart casual look that was weather appropriate. I opted for these cheap and cheerful jeans from H&M £14.99 which are very comfy with a great fit.

Advice: Girls if you have bigger thighs and a tiny waist like I do (Size 12 hips, size 6 - 8 waist) give H&M jeans a try, they always seem to fit both for me.

 Next I paired the jeans a stripey shirt that I got from a charity shop. I like to tuck my shirt into my jeans to show off my belt H&M £3.99 and because I feel that it makes the outfit look more slick.

                                                            Ring by Lollapalooza                             

Shirt Details

 I lovvvveeee my ring by the emerging jewellery design company 'Lollapallooza' by Dee. These unique handmade rings are right up my street and are great statement pieces at £15 to wear on your hand, and they do them in different shapes and colours to! *church wave*.



Finally the whole outfit is brought together by the shoes - yes let us stop and observe how fabulous they are please. I love these shoes because you could have on the most basic outfit (black jeans and black tank top) and these shoes would just bring it to life and catapult it straight into chic. I actually got them from Zara in their sale at just £24 -  I know right! - Bargain!

Share:

2 comments

  1. love this outfit, you look stunning! the yellow adds a lovely pop of colour x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig