Thursday 30 October 2014

Major Print Clash!

Friday the 24th of October marked the 6th Annual Midlands Fashion Awards which I had been invited to attend. So what do I do? - I use the excuse to dress up! I was so happy to be going it gave me an excuse to just go crazy with my prints and colours. For this outfit I decided to wear a liquorice all sort skater skirt which is one of my own designs at £35 (wooop yayyy me!) and paired it with this equally crazy cami top from Urban Outfitters sale at £15. (The top is actually a play suit but I decided to do a little styling and put the skirt over it.)


For my accessories I decided to go all out! Most people would normally oppose to wearing huge earrings and a loud necklace at the same time *rolls eyes and yawns*, but I thought that due to the outfit being so loud it wouldn't matter and decided to go for my huge Africa earrings, and statement multi-coloured necklace that can also be shortened into a choker.


Advice: Ladies if you are wearing a strappy / cami top try and stick to wearing a strapless bra, it looks a lot classier and gives your outfit a cleaner polished look when bra straps are not visible. 


 I love these shoes! These slingbacks from Carvela at £49 complimented my outfit perfectly and are soooo comfortable, I soldiered it out in them all night *shmoney dance*. I really wanted my shoes to pop so I did this by painting my nails turquoise.


My Outfit was complete with my Zara coat that I got for - wait for it ...£12.99! 
Of course my night was not complete without my equally fabulous fashion accomplice Stephen who looked amazing in Tom Ford - yes I know - Tom ford!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig