Sunday 15 February 2015

Fashion Design - Client Meetings

Hi Guys!,

This week I didn't feel like doing a street style, instead I wanted to share some exciting news with you. This month I have had some amazing design opportunities. One is designing a floor length dress for a high profile event in April (I won't say what event just yet I want it to be a surprise).

Then this week I had a  fitting with the lovely Soul Singer from Birmingham Sasha Simone! Can you guess which TV show shes from? I was so excited when my friend and fellow designer Stephen Arthur arranged for us to have a meeting.



I had all my collection laid out on the rail for her to choose from, and she absolutely loved the big bead printed circle skirt. As a designer who loves to work with colour and prints, its great when other women feel great in my clothes which is my ultimate aim, to make them feel good and for them to have fun while wearing one of my garments.

Over all my day went great! I've had two successful design meetings, and in one month or two my designs will be show cased on a large platform. All I can say is - watch this space!

I am so excited about where my design journey is taking me in 2015 and I am grateful for everything I am learning along the way. *smiles*

Me Fitting singer and Tv contestant on 'The Voice' Sasha Simone






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig