Thursday 5 February 2015

Pretty & Pink :)

Looking around my room today I realised quite a few things in my life at the moment are pink and I must say that although I don't go out of my way to buy things that are pink there is a special place in my heart for this colour. I am a typical girly girl and I have no shame in admitting that pink and coral does make me smile and feel pretty. Today I thought I'd share a few of my current favourite pink items that I am using in my every day life at the moment.

1) My  favourite thing is my 'One Direction' fragrance.Usually I would never have bought anything to do with One Direction, but surprisingly it smells amazing, and it the whole set of fragrance, shower gel and body lotion was on offer for £20 - such a bargain! I love the overall presentation and shape of the bottle. This would make a great Valentines Day gift.




2) The travel bag, every lady needs a fabulous travel or over night bag, girls if you don't have one, invest in one. Sometimes the annoyance of wheeling a mini suitcase is to much, so when my lovely mom bought me this gorgeous pink travel bag I was happy and I love floral print.


3) I am obsessed with my little trinkets, I think they are such a cute way of accessorising your room and also storing little items such as nail varnishes or toiletries. I have a few of these and they were a cheap buy from pound stretcher for £1.99 - I may go back and purchase a few more lol



5.) My nail varnish lately has been ranging from either turquoise or one of the pinks you see below, I like my nails to look nice and pretty and particularly like the coral colour from 'Miss Sporty' and the baby pink one by 'Revlon'. My rosy vaseline I never go any where without.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig