Sunday 22 February 2015

Shara Illustrations - The London Fashion Week Edition

Hi Guys!

 Its one of my favourite times of year right now - London Fashion Week! Although I'm not able to attend this week, I've certainly enjoyed seeing everyones individual posts and style on Instagram, and I thought why not show off some of my own style and designs too.

This first illustration is definitely something I would wear to fashion week, very bright, colourful, quirky and not afraid to stand out from the crowd. What better time than fashion week to wear lime green shoes? I always say that colour and print are great to wear at fashion week because they make a photograph more visually interesting (in my opinion).

Shara Illustration - 'Rita Goes to LFW'



This second illustration I actually did a while ago of the stylist Elizabeth Ajomale, I loved her outfit and decided to do a cartoon version. I call this one prim and proper.


There you have it guys, some of my illustrations London Fashion Week style. I plan to post more illustrations on Wednesday as well so keep your eyes peeled :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig