Thursday 18 June 2015

Bargain Bag Buys!

Purple Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Coral Bag - Primark (Similar here)

So the June Sales are certainly underway! I just wish I could actually say 'Summer Sales', but once again the unpredictable British weather seems to have forgotten that its actually supposed to be summer. Non the less I've picked up some great bargains, but the shop that has really impressed me  is Dorothy Perkins. I originally went in there for bikinis, but their bag sale was way to good to pass up (I tried to resist temptation - I failed lol).



The first bag I got was this lovely coral coloured clutch from Primark, although it wasn't on sale at £8 I still class it as a bargain. I love the gold laser cut embellishment which adds another dimension to the bag. This bag is great to pair with a simple outfit such as an LBD (little black dress).


This next purchase I am sooooooo proud of. Being the bargain hunter I am, I managed to literally spot this purple clutch bag which was the last one despite there being about 6 women looking in the bag section. I snatched it up and asked the sales assistant how much it was, and she said - £3! - £3!!! Can you imagine my excitement? I went straight to the till.

This soft clutch is a great statement piece, which can be dressed up or down depending on where you're going.



Last but not least this baby pink soft clutch from Dorothy Perkins was a bit of a spontaneous purchase, but at £5 I felt that as a fashionista I would be doing myself a great injustice by not taking advantage of the sale and buying it. I think this will again look lovely with a plain outfit or a pastel outfit, think camel, blush and nude yeeeeesssssss!

























I think its fair to say that bags are a bit like shoes - you can never have to many! :) 


Share:

1 comment

  1. Nice bags, very colourful. Clutch bags come in different shapes, but handmade ones are fabulous,. In mexico they are made with beautiful mayan designs.

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig