Thursday 25 June 2015

Bikini Body & Flip Flops

Hi Guys!

It's been a loooong while since I have actually posted a street style, but don't worry I am back in the full swing of things with a holiday edition, and will be keeping a travel diary of outfits.

I've been long overdue to have a holiday break, and have flown out to beautiful and sunny Tunisia for two weeks. I feel so peaceful and relaxed.



Today was our first official day, so what did we do? We went straight to the beach of course! The bikinis went straight on.

I decided to wear this pink two piece floral bikini from George Asda which I love because it gives me great support, especially if I'm running about on the beach and I don't want to be spilling out everywhere.



I paired it with these lovely neon pink flip flops that I picked up from Primark for £3, which are very comfortable, and surprisingly they didn't make me my feet sweat at all considering it was so hot.



I finished it off with these very expensive looking round glasses for a retro look that cost me a bargain price of just £2 from Primark, and my fabulous smile - chhhheeeeeeese! :)





Share:

1 comment

  1. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards.
    white flip flops in bulk

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig