Sunday 6 March 2016

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM! - GIFTS!

Gifts

Fragrance - Zara
Roses - Asda
Picture Frame - Wilko

It's that time of year again where I celebrate the most selfless and fabulous woman on earth I know (and that I take after very well), my mother. I literally don't even have the words to describe how amazing my mom is, but my mother and father are the reason why I am such a go getter in life and why I 100% believe that I can achieve anything that I put my mind to.


I always believe that when it comes around to Mothers Day you really don't need to spend a fortune to make your mom happy, the thought and sentiment behind the gift is far more important, so me and the family got her small gifts that we knew she would love.


Zara's own fragrance 'Oriental' smells gorgeous and was £7.99

My moms favourite flowers are yellow roses, usually bought for her by my dad :)


This picture frame from 'Wilko' is great for creating memories. (£2.50)


Overall my mom is the best thing since sliced bread and I would not be the same without her, I'm convinced that when God made her he destroyed the mould because she is truly one of a kind and I'm honored to be called her daughter (hhheeyyyyyy) *surfboard* lol. I love you mom, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! XXX :)

Throw back picture of me and my mom in 2012





Share:

3 comments

  1. such a sweet photo of you and your mother!
    I do agree with what you have written. It is the thought that counts.
    Even a little gift can mean a lot when it comes from a heart.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, it's so true, most parents will appreciate anything their children give them :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful collection of dresses I have seen here . They are really looking so pretty and will be best for the wear in parties. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blogs here with us.And I actually think you can look great in these dresses maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig