Saturday 3 October 2015

Floral Pencil Skirt & Comfy Cardy

Outfit

Trench Coat - H&M (old)
Cardigan - H&M
Skirt - ZARA
Shirt - Cow vintage
Shoes: ZARA
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Rings - LBD Gems

Autumn is in full swing and I cannot believe it's October already, time is going so fast! This week has been such a great one for me. I made a dress which was worn to the 'Pride of Birmingham Awards', and I also had my 2nd fashion segment on the BBCWM Afternoon radio show called 'Shara's Friday Fashion Fix' which went amazingly well! (I'll do a separate post on this) The weather has been warmish this week, so I wanted to look like I was ready for business, but still practical for the weather.


I opted for this black trench coat which I've had for about 5 years that I picked up in a H&M sale for £5! I know right £5! (I always find the good bargains lol). This is a great throw on piece that just adds an extra layer of length and warmth to the outfit.


I usually wear this fabulous floral ZARA pencil skirt in the summer paired with some sandals, however I thought the print was very fitting for the Autumn season, and styled it with an over sized collared shirt and cardigan for a more preppy look.


I always love to make a statement with my accessories and decided to keep with the floral theme by wearing this grey flower ring and square statement ring by LBD Gems.


I've constantly been using my 'Acid' eye shadow palette from 'Sleek' and honestly I don;t think I'll be putting it down for now. As you've probably noticed, I love mixing colours to do an ombre eye and give a burst of colour. When I go bright on the eye, I always keep to wearing a neutral colour on my lips which at the moment is just a clear lip gloss.


My Shoes are from ZARA - of course, it's only my favourite shop ever. I decided to go with my black court shoes today. Not only do they go with everything, but with a pencil skirt I always find that when it is paired with a court shoe it looks a little more sophisticated. :)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig