Sunday 11 October 2015

Travelling: Turkish Delight

Outfit

Bikini - Primark
Flip flops - Primark

I am on holiday! Yayyyyyy! I cannot contain my excitement on how great I feel right now. If you read my blog regularly you will know that a few months ago I was in Tunisia when the unfortunate attacks took place and my holiday was sadly cut short. But fast forward a few months and I am in the beautiful country of Turkey at the stunning 'Spice Hotel & Spa' in Belek,  and I will go as far as to say that this is the BEST hotel I've ever stayed in.



There is just so much to take in. The hotel itself is gorgeous with intricate decor and fabulous pools. The staff are welcoming and go above and beyond to make your stay feel extra special, the selection of food has been amazing, and you can never go wrong with endless cocktails.


We arrived yesterday so today was spent getting to know the hotel better and of course going to the beach, lounging by the pool and having cocktails. It was a baking 30 degrees so I've literally been in my bikini all day.


So far so good, I have no complaints whatsoever, I have different activities planned throughout the week and I've met some lovely people. All I can say is I will definitely be returning to Turkey in the future, and I'm excited for what the rest of the week has in store for us - eek! :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig