Thursday 22 October 2015

Turkey Travel Post 3: A Day at Manavgat Market

Outfit

Bralet - Urban Outfitters
Maxi Skirt - River Island
Sandals - River Island
Bag - Urban Outfitters

On Thursday me & my little sis decided to get out and about in Turkey and do an excursion which was ammmmaaaazziinnnng, but we had to be up super early for the day to commence at 8am, non the less the early start was more than worth it.

We began the day by going on a marvellous cruise on the Manavgat River, and then we took a trip to the market where we got to look at all the different spices, trinkets and clothes.


I found this beautiful hand made necklace on one of the stalls on the beach. I had to get it! I love handcrafted pieces. All the colours pulled the outfit together and draws attention away from my clevage. Then I got to the other market and saw it again in a different colour and of course I had to get that one too.


For today's outfit I wanted to wear a maxi skirt that was easy going and floaty that covered my legs, but let my skin breathe at the same time. 


As usual I kept my eye shadow bright and vibrant with an ombre effect by using the 'SLEEK' eye shadow  palette.


Spices

Necklaces

Share:

2 comments

  1. your blog is very good I was glad to visit your blog. in wait behind yah visit http://obatkankerprostatherbalsite.blogspot.co.id/2015/09/cara-menyembuhkan-mata-minus-tinggi.html

    ReplyDelete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig