Wednesday 28 October 2015

Kimono & Micro Shorts

Outfit

Crop Top: TopShop (similar here)
Shorts: H&M
Kimono: Urban Outfitters
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Beach Bag: Primark
Rings: LBD Gems

My holiday in Turkey is over by now and I'm back in England, but I thought I'd bring the sun back and do one more holiday style. On this day it was baking hot at 32 degrees and my sister and I were going to the spa, so I thought I would opt for a simple outfit and jazz it up with a kimono.


I always say if you are going to go short on top go long on the bottom, but in this case it was to hot for that so I decided to go short and then let the length of the kimono balance out the amount of skin I was showing. My shorts from H&M are cute shorts for a holiday, or if you are going on the beach and you just want something to put over your bikini these are perfect.


I love this kimono and it almost feels like a dressing gown. Its very light making it perfect throw over your swimwear as a quick cover up - and at £5 reduced from £58 in the Urban Outfitters sale, it was practically a steal.


I love that under the kimono I am wearing all white, my skin tone pops against the white and a pop of colour comes through from my blue nail varnish on my feet. Not forgetting my fabulous sandals that literally go with everything, I practically lived in them the whole holiday lol.


I complete my outfit with my grey and yellow statement rings from LBD Gems and kept my nails quite muted for a change by using silver nail varnish by Essie.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig