Monday 4 September 2017

Colour Shock!

Outfit

Top - Zara
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Dorothy Perkins

...And just like that summer is over and the grey skies have come to remind us that Autumn is here and Winter is lurking around the corner *sigh* it was fun while it lasted! I don't always like the weather to dictate what I wear e.g grey skies = grey outfit *yawn*, so for me it was bright colours as usual.


This pink turtle neck is a great transitional piece for the Autumn season, It'll keep you warm against the Autmn chill, will look fab with a pair of jeans, and is a great colour for those people who are not quite ready to let summer go just yet.


This A line skirt is not only stylish but more importantly comfortable. I'm not usually a huge advocate for comfort because I always choose fashion first, however today was one of those days where jeans were not an option as I didn't want to wear anything to restrictive and close to the body. This lemon yellow skirt is a marvelous contrast against the pink, and is a great piece to wear to a family event, lunch date, baby shower etc.


I already had on different colours so I thought, what the heck lets throw some purple in there too I may as well! I absolutely love this clutch, largely because it only cost me £3 in the Dorothy Perkins sale, but more importantly I can fit so many things in it, and unlike other clutch bags I don't have to limit myself too only having my bank cards and a lip gloss in it.


Ahhh my shoes! Aren't they just glorious! I saw these in Zara and instantly knew they were meant to be part of my shoe collection. A multi coloured shoe can be almost as effective as a black one, if you have on a simple outfit, then these shoes will create a statement, and if you have on array of colours, then the shoe will most likely have a colour in them that matches - Win Win!


Thanks for reading guys have a great week :) xx


Share:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE both the shocking pink colour of your Zara turtleneck and the pretty shade of yellow of your Zara A-line skirt. That pop of blue from the clutch is a nice additional touch. The colours complement each other beautifully, and you really ROCK that pretty OOTD - you look fabulous!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! Will check out your blog aswell :) xx

      Delete

© Sharasfashion | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig